Friday, January 6, 2012

My Drive Home

As everyone should know, I go to school in California and live on a ranch in Arizona. Driving back and forth for breaks and what not gets really boring. I find ways of entertaining myself. Of course the usual-- singing to the radio, or in this case Justin Bieber's, Under the Mistletoe :) blowing bubble gum, and talking on the phone. But this trip I decided to document my drives. I stopped around 7 or 8 times; pulling off the side of the road and running around the highway/ area to get a good shot. haha oh the things I do....anyways these three are the best shots. This trip was so beautiful! It was so very cloudy and so colorful! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi sweet reader! Please share a your thoughts, questions, or comments. I love hearing from you! Makes my day!

344924_we love discounts