Thursday, March 8, 2012

365

Okay so I have been on the internet a ton lately looking and getting inspired by all of the wonderful and talented photographers out there. I have been researching and researching and I have so many ideas for future shoots. Three photographers that I just was captivated by are, Rosie Hardy, Kalie Garrett, and Brian Oldham. They are young photographers, like me, and all three did a project called 365. 365 is a project where you take a self portrait of yourself everyday for a year! I know, crazy right?! This type of project really isn't me and it is way out of my comfort zone, so why not try it! I am not probably going to do one every day because simply some days I won't have the time and I don't want to post crap and you wouldn't want to see the crappy ones anyway. I would love feedback on my progress! The photos I am posting today were from yesterday, my first day. I am not sure which one to choose for the official "First Day Photo" so I would love your opinion! I am posting all of the official ones on my Flickr account so be looking on there as well :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi sweet reader! Please share a your thoughts, questions, or comments. I love hearing from you! Makes my day!

344924_we love discounts