Monday, May 7, 2012

Beach Babes Continued...


This is Maggie...the other model in the shoot. Isn't she beautiful? The epitome of a beach babe. These shots were taken in Newport on the one cloudy day of the week (of course) but that's okay because we got some great shots! I used her and Tayllor (my other beautiful model) for this photo shoot. Her post is  before this one...there were too many photos to put into one post. They were so fun and just a joy to photograph! They make my job easy :) But these photos are all going to be a part of a video that I am putting together in Final Cut Pro. It is coming soon so stay tuned :)   


































No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi sweet reader! Please share a your thoughts, questions, or comments. I love hearing from you! Makes my day!

344924_we love discounts