Thursday, June 14, 2012

Family Photos in L.A.!

Good morning everyone! Sorry that I haven't posted for awhile. I was saving up for this post ;). This shoot was such a blessing for me to do. It certainly touched my heart as much it hopefully did theirs. When they saw the photos, they were so happy, gracious, and thankful. It was such an encouragement to them, resulting in the best encouragement I could ever receive. To make people happy through my photographs is the greatest feeling. When this happens, I get even more confirmation and encouragement to keep going in the direction I am headed. 

They are such a loving, beautiful, and precious family! It certainly shows their lovingness towards one another in the photos. And okay, can we just all admit, that the little boy is the cutest little boy you've ever seen?! His name is Riley, and he knows he is cute! He was such a little model, every photo he looked adorable in. Check them out! :) Hope everyone has a wonderful day! 




































No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi sweet reader! Please share a your thoughts, questions, or comments. I love hearing from you! Makes my day!

344924_we love discounts