Monday, July 2, 2012

Butterfly

Hi everyone! I am so pumped because I have a down day today before the rodeo tonight. Rodeo has been going on since the 28th and goes until the 4th. I love it so much. Rodeo and ranching is a part of me and my life that I never want to let go of! I am truly blessed to have been raised in this kind of lifestyle. 


Another thing that I have been doing is...drum roll please... working at Hop Sing. Okay for those of you who don't know, Hop Sing is the cutest and best store in all of Prescott (maybe in Arizona :)). The owner, Lauren, is the most stylish and sweet lady ever! She carries Free People (one of my favorites), Odd Molly, Hard Tail, Desigual, Weston Wear, Michael Stars, MNKR, Testament, Subtle Luxury, and Scrapbook Originals. No fake or cheap clothes here. Everything you put on is so wonderfully made and beautiful! Lauren is also the champion stylist. She can make anyone look divinely stylish, no matter the body type. We have been having so much fun. I get the wear the beautiful clothes in her store and model them for store advertisement, promotion and such. So expect The Rancher's Daughter, to be stylin' and creating all these wonderful fashion posts for a while. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do!

This outfit is a beautiful 100% silk handmade butterfly dress from an independent designer based in Hawaii. We only have two left in stock, so if you like it, I suggest you run over to Hop Sing and go get it! The dress is perfect for a dressy occasion, but here I am showing that it also can be dressed down for a very boho beach chic look! Top hat and platform shoes are also in the store :). 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi sweet reader! Please share a your thoughts, questions, or comments. I love hearing from you! Makes my day!

344924_we love discounts