Sunday, August 5, 2012

Brennan the Boyfriend

I love lots of things. I love lots of things about these photos: the clothes, summer, red lips, lace, polka dots, and stripes, but... I think I love my boyfriend most of all :). Look at all that cuteness!! Brennan is such a blessing in my life. He is the most amazing man I've ever met. His kindness, selflessness, and determination amazes me every day. He not only gives me inspiration, encouragement, and love but he is my best friend :). Brennan is one of a kind and I am very blessed to have him! 

P.S. My wonderful mom took these photos when he was here visiting me for the rodeo week in July...I know I know I'm behind on my posts :/... I'm catching up though! 











2 comments:

  1. Okay... can you say HOT couple! Wow! Great pictures of you and your BF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you two be any more blessed with beauty??? And we know that it is waaaay beyond skin deep! Love these pic's!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi sweet reader! Please share a your thoughts, questions, or comments. I love hearing from you! Makes my day!

344924_we love discounts