Friday, August 3, 2012

Bye Bye New York!

Hello everyone! This post marks the last of my adventures in New York. It has been so wonderful. I love New York...but I've decided that I am a LA girl for sure :) I like LA a lot better for some reason: maybe its the sun, the bright colors, the massive amount of blondes (I fit in there :)), the beach, in-n-out, or all of that boho chicness!

This day in New York we visited the 9/11 Memorial. This was very emotional. And very well done. We heard so many stories that just touched our hearts. The sacrifice that took place that day is overwhelming. So proud to be an American.  








XOXO, 

Emily




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi sweet reader! Please share a your thoughts, questions, or comments. I love hearing from you! Makes my day!

344924_we love discounts