Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Fifth Avenue

Hi everyone! Hope everyone had a good day! Here are a few pictures of me strolling down Fifth Avenue. Talk about shopping... this is a shopping dreamland for any girl! Had a great time looking at all of the beautiful stores and the window displays. All of the stores displays are so visually pleasing and so creative. But... out of all the stores, Free People was my favorite. Maybe cause I could afford it, but I just love all of that boho chicness!!! It's so me :) 

What I'm Wearing: 
Free People Tank
Desigual Military Pants
Red Blazer from Forever 21
Boots and Purse from Hop Sing... in good ol' Prescott, AZ 





E for Emily! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi sweet reader! Please share a your thoughts, questions, or comments. I love hearing from you! Makes my day!

344924_we love discounts