Thursday, August 16, 2012

Healthy Chocolate FRAPPE!

Good morning friends! It has been forever since I did a food post! Makes me sad :(. This summer has flown by and I haven't had enough time to just relax and cook! But this morning I was in the mood for a nice cool chocolatey Frappuccino. It turned out so yummy and refreshing I just have to share it with you. Plus after drinking this frappe you don't have to be burdened with hundreds of calories, because this one is healthy!


Here is what I used: 

Chilled Coffee
Ice (enough to get this nice texture)
1 Stevia Packet
2 tbl Half-n-Half or any type of milk you like! Soy milk would work as well. 
1-2 tbl Sugar-Free Chocolate Sauce

Put all the ingredients in your blender...and waaa la!! Instant yumminess. 

 




The aftermath :) 



2 comments:

Hi sweet reader! Please share a your thoughts, questions, or comments. I love hearing from you! Makes my day!

344924_we love discounts