Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Kindred Spirits

 I've been waiting so long to post these!! These photos are from Washington of me and my best friend Melissa. These pictures make me so so happy! I've always had good friends in the past, but never one special friend that you will always have forever and forever. Knowing that I realize how very blessed I am to have Melissa as that friend. We are kindred spirits (As Anne of Green Gables would say :)). She is so cherished in my life! I am so sad that she doesn't live in California anymore, but I am so happy that I was able to go visit her this summer. Love her so much!!

So my advice for this post is to hold on to that friend who loves you for who you are, one who encourages, and one you can have so much fun with! Because to find a friend like that is a rare find!


























The Last Photo of the Shoot! That's a wrap! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi sweet reader! Please share a your thoughts, questions, or comments. I love hearing from you! Makes my day!

344924_we love discounts