Saturday, September 1, 2012

Arizona

Hi readers! Sorry I haven't been on in a few days. I have been so busy! I moved back to California last week for school.  I am so happy to be back, but also pretty sad that I'm not home on the ranch anymore. I love home. I think that is the hardest part of being in college. I miss home so so much! So this post is just from a few phone pictures I took on the last couples days I was in Arizona. These would be the typical things I would see just strolling around my house. Isn't it gorgeous?!

Okay I have to admit all I want to be doing is editing photos and blogging instead of school work and I've only been in school two days....Hmmm...I think that's a bad sign :/ haha. 



Dad doing a little roping. 

Cow. Very common here :). 




2 comments:

Hi sweet reader! Please share a your thoughts, questions, or comments. I love hearing from you! Makes my day!

344924_we love discounts