Tuesday, September 25, 2012

New Free People Dress

Good evening good evening. How is everyone doing? I'm good. Today was a good day. Since Brennan is in grad school like for forever I have lots of time to get things done... but I miss him :(. I've realized I don't have too many close friends that I hang out all the time with other than him. Yep. It's kinda embarrassing to admit but it's the truth. Brennan and I are usually together all the time like an old married couple but now that he has a new girlfriend (chiropractor school) its probably good I got a job and am taking lots of classes. Even among all of the things I have on my schedule, I get stuff done fast! I'm ahead in like everything. Not to brag on myself but I do have to say I'm a pretty good time manager. I get all my photo assignments/homework done super fast (imagine that) and I usually do two to three additional shoots in between assignments... including this one! 

Today's shoot was from me wanting to get some photos of me in my new Free Peep dress that I totally love. It's leopard and ombre... I mean come on! 


















Stay tuned! Have a good night everyone!

XOXO,
Emily


Dress: Free People/ Shoes: Nicole/ Glasses: Target/ Jewelry: Newman Gallery

5 comments:

  1. hey girl, That was the sweetest comment ever! Thank you sooo much. It totally left a smile on my face :)

    You are so pretty too and who doesn't love a leopard dress ...muah!!

    xx
    Sheryl

    www.walkinwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome. I hope one day I can be as successful as you are :)!
      And thank you for commenting! It made my day!

      XOXO,
      Emily

      Delete
  2. Honey really? This is what you do when I'm stuck studying cadavers and have my nose in 17 different books!? Bring your hotness over here! Honey I'm sorry we can't be together as much as I'd like, it bums me out too. But it looks like you made good use of your day! Love your pictures like always

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! You are killing me! I miss you so much! Nobody rocks Hop Sing fashions like our homegirl Em!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet Lauren! I miss you and the Hop's fashion!

      Delete

Hi sweet reader! Please share a your thoughts, questions, or comments. I love hearing from you! Makes my day!

344924_we love discounts