Saturday, December 1, 2012

Accessories You'll Love!

Accessories Galore. Here are my fav accessories at the moment! Wish I could get them all. I do have the free peep necklaces :). Remember: don't be afraid to layer your necklaces, rings, or bracelets. They can be great go-to statement piece. Get them for yourself or get them for someone else as a gift. I myself would be so super dooper happy to get any of these lovely things...hint hint family ;). 

 Have at it ladies. 

necklace, free people, gift idea, jewelry, pretty



10. Vanessa Mooney Jester Necklace

Here's me in my free peep necklaces and gypsy headpiece from hardcouture! Shoot to come soon for the headpiece :) 

Goodnight! 
xo
Emily

4 comments:

  1. Lovely pieces! I really love the bold cuff!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my darling! I know I love it too! Hope you're having a good week :)

      xo

      Delete
  2. Hey there my name is Jayelle and I own Chrisanta Dreams. A friend of mine googled me to find my lame website (yea it's lame, a friend "hooked me up" but did what they wanted not what I wanted) anyway she said Chrisanta Dreams popped up on a few sites.
    So I did the same a googled away, I came across your cute blog and I just love that you included my 22sandwich ring on this post. Your blog is awesome and you are a gorgeous little thing with great style (obviously)
    I'm not sure where in LA you are but I am going to be at the Alhambra Art Walk tomorrow, if you feel like heading over I'd love to meet you and I'll give you a deal on the ring as a thank you.
    Hope your having a beautiful day!
    Jayelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jayelle,

      Oh my goodness! You are so sweet! I am so glad that you were able to find this post! And it was my pleasure to include your ring. I love your work :) I would love the ring and I'll do another post on it if I get it tomorrow too...so I'll feature you again :)

      I am actually doing a photo shoot with Hard Couture (another fashion designer) in LA tomorrow! So I'm sure I could stop by the Art Walk if it is close tomorrow. Would love to meet you too! Around what time will you be there?

      My number is 928-308-1408. Let me know when you're there and I'll let you know if I'm able to stop by. I'm sure I'll be able to :).

      Thank you so much again!
      Hope you're having a beautiful day as well!

      xo
      Emily

      Delete

Hi sweet reader! Please share a your thoughts, questions, or comments. I love hearing from you! Makes my day!

344924_we love discounts