Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Time To Celebrate Mommies Everywhere!


It's almost time to celebrate our mom's! Mother's day is the 12th! My mom is so special to me. 

We seriously are best friends. No joke. She is such an amazing woman. I hope that when I become a mother I can be as stylish, classy, hospitable, and beautiful as she is. Plus to inherit her baking skills wouldn't be bad either. She has this amazing quality to relate to anyone and everyone. We'll be checking out our groceries at the store and by the time we leave, she will have found out everything about the person checking us out. It's amazing! It's like a superpower. Mother's Day is so important to me because it is a day to celebrate her. I have compiled you my top 20 gift ideas for my mom I had this year! Hope you like them and that you can get some ideas from them :). 

I thought it'd be fun to share one of our most favorite memories with your mom. Okay here I go.

One of my favorite memories with my mom is one night when I was in high school. I can't remember if we both had bad days or what, but we met up after school and vented all our problems to each other, solved the worlds problems, and laughed till we cried. We tend to do that a lot...over just the silliest of things. After our little venting session, we started to drive home. On our way home we decided to buy two tubs of ben and jerry's coffee health bar crunch at a gas station. But we forgot spoons. Of course. So, like heathens we used old straws we found in the car to eat the icecream. Both pints were gone before we got home. hahaha.


What is one of your favorite memories with your mom? I'd love to hear them :)


10 comments:

  1. Are you sure it's on May 12th ?
    I think in france its different !


    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh you and your mom are adorable, love your story!! My mom and I have done the same where we would both yell and vent out everything that is bothering us and then at the end of it all we would find some way to laugh about it afterwards.. lol We actually do that a lot.. Then there was a time we were driving and my mom was low on gas and of course we broke down and had to wait until a tow truck came to bring us gas. The whole time we were waiting we ate almost the whole box of cookies that we had purchased prior. It was actually good that we had cookies as we had to wait almost 2 hours for the guy to bring us gas {you had to of been there} lol

    xo,
    Sincerely Miss Ash

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a priceless memory!!! Thank you for sharing, it brought a smile to my face !!
    The ice cream part....Well me and my daughter have our favorite when venting as well :))

    Xoxox
    Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  4. In Europe it´s on May 12th. I´m glad you and your mom get along so well <3

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This post is adorable!! I can't want to head home to visit my mom this weekend!! Love your blog BTW it's so pretty!!! Followed you on GFC and Facebook.

    Come visit me on mine - I'm giving away a Marc Jacobs fragrance!!!

    xx Marla
    www.trendstruck.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this is a great story! I have countless fantastic memories with my mom.:) And now I get to make memories with my own kiddos to think about on Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How sweet! And funny! That couldn't have been easy!!!!!! But definitely tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I remember laying on my mom's back porch with my head on her lap as a storm was coming in. We'd just sit out there and talk and listen to the rain. It's the simple things like that that I love to think about. I love hearing your stories too - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love you so much!! That story made me laugh :) Ahhhh I miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know you asked for memories about my mom but someday, I will send you some of my best memories of your mom! For one, she was there for me, like no one else, when I lost my mother. She is one of a kind and I pray to be half the mother she is!

    ReplyDelete

Hi sweet reader! Please share a your thoughts, questions, or comments. I love hearing from you! Makes my day!

344924_we love discounts