Thursday, June 13, 2013

What To Wear To A Summer Wedding

Happy Thursday! So I have been receiving questions about what to wear to a summer wedding lately. Tis the season, right? I love going to weddings, don't you? What's your favorite part? Honestly, I love getting dressed up, going with Brennan, the food (I mean, duh), and seeing the bride's dress. I also love seeing how the whole thing is put together. I can't wait to plan a wedding someday! I know we all go over in our heads what we would change or what we like about it. Come on, I know you do. 

A lot of weddings recently are more casual, funky, DIY...or aka "the pinterest" wedding. Speaking of, here's my pinterest. I put these outfits together thinking about a more casual affair. The first one is for a more feminine preppy look (a more traditional outfit, I'd say, for a wedding). The second one, I would wear in a heartbeat anytime, anywhere. I just love this jumpsuit. I'd wear this to an outdoor casual wedding. Hope this gives you great ideas on how to outfit for a summer wedding! Let me know if you have any other questions! I'm planning some really great hair tutorials, and beauty tips soon! 

Summer Wedding Wear



Outdoor Wedding Wear

1.  Novella Jumpsuit  //  2. Oleda Necklace    //  3. Thunderstruck Crystal Chestplate  //  4. Cynthia Rowley

Follow me on Bloglovin, Facebook, or Instagram if you like! I'd love the support :). 

xo


2 comments:

  1. the first look is my fave - i love pink and green together and those shoes are so great!
    -- jackie @ jade and oak

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these looks are fabulous!! I really need to add some more boho pieces to my closet!

    xo, Delightful Sunflower

    ReplyDelete

Hi sweet reader! Please share a your thoughts, questions, or comments. I love hearing from you! Makes my day!

344924_we love discounts