Monday, July 22, 2013

George Strait Junkie

My mom and I went on a road trip last week to Colorado to pick up my sister Kat from the grandparents house. My mom and I had so much fun on the trip! We could be doing anything and have fun. Oh my gosh, one time we went to Las Vegas and on the way home there was a terrible accident and we were in traffic for four hours! Okay and we had nothing to eat and we were stopped in the middle of no where. I remember we kept sucking on cough drops and vitamin c because that's all we had to eat. Oh my gosh we laughed and laughed, it was the best memory! This road trip we stopped and did photos. The drive from AZ to CO is the most beautiful drive...there are limitless spots to stop. I just love the drama and colors of the desert. 

This post I'm featuring an outfit from Rockin P Ranch. Okay ladies. If you live anywhere near Ouray, CO you have to stop and go to this boutique! It is gorgeous. They carry lots of Double D, which is always beautiful. They also carry the cutest tees, including the one I'm wearing--It's hard to see but it says, George Strait Junkie. The layered necklaces are also from there. 

George Strait Junkie Tee  //  Beaded Necklace  //  Lace Shorts   //  Blue Horse Scarf  //  Cross Bracelet (Rockin P Ranch)









xo
Pinterest  //  Instagram  //  Facebook  //  Bloglovin



6 comments:

  1. You are so stunning girl!! I love your style! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow fantastic shooting *_*

    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. UH-MAZING look!!! Absolutely FAB!

    Hugs,
    http://thetickledglitter1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your boho-style! You blend so perfectly with everything around you that you're in perfect harmony with your surroundings!

    : signe
    : the daily savant :
    : the daily savant : Blog Lovin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just got caught up on your blog-I just love your style, your love of being home and baking,,,,thanks for sharing. Can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete

Hi sweet reader! Please share a your thoughts, questions, or comments. I love hearing from you! Makes my day!

344924_we love discounts