Monday, July 1, 2013

Rock And Red

Today I have a very heavy heart for my hometown, Prescott. Such sadness and awful tragedy happened with the Yarnell fire yesterday. A lot of the firefighters that were lost I knew: they went to our church, my high school. I just ask that you will pray for Prescott and all of the families who have lost their loved ones, I can't even imagine what they are experiencing :(.

On a bit happier note, I am so excited to share with you these photos of my recent collaboration with WildlifeWorks and Arrow Harte Jewelry. 

Wildlife Works is a fabulous company with a great cause. Here's a bit about them:


The Wildlife Works piece I'm wearing in this post is their Elephant Boxy Tee, that was featured in People Magazine's November Issue in the Style Watch segment. I LOVE IT. Since it is shorter and boxier, wear skinny jeans, a mini, or high waisted shorts. 

The second super exciting collaboration that is featured in this post is Arrow Harte Jewelry. Katie, the owner, has such a fun collection on her site of vintage treasures and some hand made jewelry. I insist you check it out! 

The pieces I am wearing from her collection is the beautiful white fan necklace and the white triangle and brass bracelet. Both pieces are very delicate and wonderfully neutral. Since I've received the package, I wear them almost everyday. They are wonderful on their own, or to stack it with other pieces, like I did in this post. 

fashion, bohemian, boho, style






fashion, boho, summer, the rancher's daughter




Wildlife Works Elephant Boxy Tee  //  Necklace: Arrow Harte White Fan Necklace  //  Arrow Harte White Triangle and Brass Bracelet  //  Vintage: Southwestern Beaded Bracelet  //  Pac Sun Skirt (old)  //  Various other bracelets are vintage, and Free People: get the ones I'm wearing, here.

Have a wonderful Monday my dears, 

xo


Pinterest  //  Instagram  //  Facebook  //  Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. love, love the 2nd picture. model material like woah.

    allie at alliewears.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're like perfection!

    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. In love with the skirt.


    http://lovelyvk.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful!

    http://marymackblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi sweet reader! Please share a your thoughts, questions, or comments. I love hearing from you! Makes my day!

344924_we love discounts