Saturday, October 26, 2013

Halloween Essentials

Okay. I'll admit it. I'm not a huge Halloween fan...first of all, it's a scary holiday and I mean, who wants to be scared and freaked out? Not me. I get scared by watching World War Z. And number two...I've never been into the dressing slutty thing. I mean what the heck is a sexy kitten? haha I've never seen one of those! Okay now that I've gotten that off of my chest, I totally don't disagree with getting into the spirit by wearing red lips, black nail polish, gold shadow and one of these cute sweaters. My "halloween" essentials have my stamp of approval ;). That being said, if you'd rather be a sexy....fill in the blank this Halloween, I won't pass judgment. Have fun loves! 

Oh! And it's my sister's birthday! So happy sweet Allie sister! She is 23 today. She's so gorgeous, she has a pretty heart too :) BONUS!...and boys...she's single. Not sure if any guys read my blog (if so, that's awesome) but anyways just thought I'd throw that out there. If you want to wish her a happy birthday here is her instagram :) And since it is her birthday, I'm going to post some photos I did for her a couple weeks ago! Here you go Allie. Love you so much xo



Halloween Essentials



Free People

Free People




1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous photos, and happy birthday to your sister! The ghost sweater is simply too adorable :D

    Louise | Vanity Corner

    ReplyDelete

Hi sweet reader! Please share a your thoughts, questions, or comments. I love hearing from you! Makes my day!

344924_we love discounts