Wednesday, October 23, 2013

The Uncommon Wren

Today I'm wearing the beautiful designs of The Uncommon Wren. Wren, the designer is truly talented. If ever you are wanting to expand your boho jewelry collection...look no further. You cannot choose wrong in her shop, everything is so beautiful! They are all made so well, creative, and one of a kind. I can't get enough of my pieces! Every time I wear the Indian Summer Necklace, people stop me asking where I got it! So I'm so happy to share with you! Hope you go check out her site and follow her on instagram, her feed is gorge. 

Today I'm proudly wearing: 















xo 

3 comments:

  1. The jewelry is exquisite! Loved this post :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, I am definitely loving the jewelry designs by Wren! Love it <3

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish my blog was half as good as yours :O

    ReplyDelete

Hi sweet reader! Please share a your thoughts, questions, or comments. I love hearing from you! Makes my day!

344924_we love discounts