Monday, November 18, 2013

Bohemian Bell

Hi readers :) Today I'm so happy to share photos from my recent collaboration with Victory Jewelry...one of my most favorite of all favorite bohemian jewelry shops. Athena, the owner and maker of Victory Jewelry creates pieces that are unique and beautiful in every detail. Anything you pick from her shop, you'll love. Every one is such a statement piece! If you haven't heard of her before, go check her out! Here is her website  //  instagram  //  facebook Today I'm wearing one of her necklaces and two bracelets. Listed below. 

With my beautiful jewels today I'm wearing an Indah Romper (link available below), which I bought from, of course, the amazing, Prism Boutique in Long Beach. If you go there, be careful. You may walk out broke. 












xo





4 comments:

  1. You look beautiful!!! I love all tje jelwelry

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make my jewels look amazing! Love all of these pictures, you should be a model. Thank you for this lovely post, I am thrilled you are enjoying my jewelry. Much love! xxx
    ~ Athena

    ReplyDelete

Hi sweet reader! Please share a your thoughts, questions, or comments. I love hearing from you! Makes my day!

344924_we love discounts