Monday, November 11, 2013

Meow

And another Monday rolls around. Well hello Monday. Today I'm not so hostile towards you. Let's make this week good ladies. 

Starting my week off right, I have another fun post from PB&J Boutique! Today I'm featuring the Meow Tank from Wildfox. It's the perfect basic layering piece. Very neutral and easy to add on with a military jacket...like I did here, for the perfect fall look! Or just wear it on it's own. It is a tank, so if it is getting colder, don't fret, just layer layer layer!! You can put a jacket over it, or a comfy off-the-shoulder sweater for a relaxed boho look. It'd be adorable sticking out of the sweater or oversized tee. It's also the perfect length to wear with leggings or skinnys with boots. The possibilities are endless :). So get it gurllll. And get the tank! xo

Wildfox Meow Tank  //  Anthropologie Hat  (Similar HERE)  //  Target Military Jacket (Super Old)  //  AG Piper Crop  //   








have a happy happy happy day! 

xo

3 comments:

  1. Me encanta el look, muy bonita la chaqueta!
    Saludos
    http://judithbysucre.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. These jeans look so comfy! I love your hat and jacket too such a cute outfit!

    xox
    cattyfashion.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi sweet reader! Please share a your thoughts, questions, or comments. I love hearing from you! Makes my day!

344924_we love discounts