Friday, November 8, 2013

Turquoise, Plaid, and Fringe

Oh my gosh I'm loving these Gypsan Shorts. Like I said in my previous post, don't be intimidated by fringe. You can pair these fringe shorts with lots of options. Like here, where I paired it with a tank and long cardigan sweater. Ant today, I went western with this plaid shirt, boho hat, and turquoise jewelry. There are so many options! So go get them :).

Our silly hound dogs wouldn't leave me alone in this shoot! Buck and Sugar are their names :). Even though annoying, I still kinda like them ;). At the ranch (where I took these photos), you're always bound to run into some sort of animal that's running around.

Happy Friday Loves! xx

Gypsan Shorts  //  Boho Floppy Hat  //  Plaid Shirt (Similar)  //  Turquoise Jewelry (Try Flea Marketing!) 











3 comments:

Hi sweet reader! Please share a your thoughts, questions, or comments. I love hearing from you! Makes my day!

344924_we love discounts