Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Surf Spirit

Okay I just have to share these Free People photos called Surf Spirit. They are some of the cutest photos ever. Not surprised. I'm looking for swimsuits for my honeymoon to wear and this was simply the best inspiration. And oh my gosh. I just have to get those tall gladiators, the Rae Sandal (shown below). Aren't they amazing??! Aw I'm dying. And the Octane Sunglasses  are perfect for the honeymoon. What's your fave?? All the items with their links are listed below underneath these few inspiration photos (the links are listed from left to right). Click and treat yourself to your favorite :)













 Balkan Sandal  //  Rae Sandal  




3 comments:

  1. Love this! You are so gorgeous....this makes me excited for spring!

    www.buckaroogirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures make me long for summer so much! Especially the surf board picture.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. what an amazing inspo post!! I can't wait until beachy summer days!

    XO Sahra
    Que Sera Sahra

    ReplyDelete

Hi sweet reader! Please share a your thoughts, questions, or comments. I love hearing from you! Makes my day!

344924_we love discounts