Saturday, April 5, 2014

Trend Alert: Gladiators

The gladiator trend is coming back with a vengeance! Gladiators on steroids, perhaps? I like it. In fact, I love them! I've been seeing them all over, so I thought I'd share my favorite ones. I just bought the Gold Madden Girl "Seriious" Sandal (the second one pictured) for one outfit for my engagement photos! I'm going to wear them with some shorts and a peplum top. I think I'll wear them a lot, with shorts, dresses, skirts..they are a perfect spring and summer shoe! You have to have some confidence to wear these, but  they are such a statement! Wear them with the simplest of outfits and you'll completely dress up the look. What do you think? Are you loving them as much as I am? If you are, here are my favorite picks! To shop them, click on the small photos below, or the links :) Happy day loves!







xo

1 comment:

Hi sweet reader! Please share a your thoughts, questions, or comments. I love hearing from you! Makes my day!

344924_we love discounts